Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Toys...they will come back to you....


Current Mood : Delighted !


Current Image Notes : From a whole raft of awesome Star Wars/other movie mashup posters, thanks go to Phil Postma’s Minion Factory for letting me use this without permission and not suing me. This is also my new wallpaper.




Dearest Son handed me a double big surprise today – DracuLaura’s roadster, and Frankie’s bed ! I forgot that he got the bed for Christmas a couple years back. Surprisingly, it’s nearly intact – even the comb is there – but all the small stuff’s AWOL. Including the hot-pink pins that hold the sheet and pillow in place. Ah, well. Not sure what I’ll do with this one, but it’s nice to have it back for a while. Not that I regret ditching mine for HooDude, not for one turquoise second ! Still…


We decided to keep the MH car together – basically, I keep it with my stuff, but he can play with it whenever he likes. Since he’s ditched his dolls, and his other toys don’t really fit with these props, they’ve come to me, at least for now. Only problem is, I’m not sure where to put ‘em, either ! Sure I’ll find some place for them…


Ordered a second Kristine Ann’s pattern – the guys’ one – even though I’ve either created similar versions of most of it, or have other working patterns already. I did want to try more detailed jeans, and shirts with inset sleeves. Since I already had funds and survey money, I decided, what the heck. Maybe this would get me out of my sewing slump. Well, it’s already here, I just have to get it scanned, and away we go !


Still wanna get that swim / bodysuit done first, though…

No comments:

Post a Comment