Thursday, August 16, 2012

I don't know why this image makes me laugh still...


Current Mood : Chilled



Gonna be apologizing all week, I’m sorry to say. (grin) Yesterday was an upheaval, and it wasn’t right of me to drag you through it when  you got your own problems, but I did and hopefully it’s gone. Played a buncha Carpenters music this morning, had a good ole-fashioned emotional throwdown, and hopefully that’s over, too. Still can’t look at the rice crackers, though.


Not much else going on. A Monster High LiveJournal poster pointed me to new images on the Argentine and Spanish websites – both via Cartoon Network, which is odd. The US Cartoon Network site has no MH at all. Makes me wonder if there is some truth to the series rumors that’ve been floating about since 2010. Anyway, I snagged a few I liked and posted them on Flickr and the MH site there, and they’ve been fairly popular. Today’s image is my favorite of the lot. There’s also a ‘Friday the Thirteenth’ game that I couldn’t get to work, but seeing Ghoulia holding a horseshoe, face-palming, is hilarious. I’ll post that one tomorrow.


I also took a fine-point Sharpie to Captain Penny’s belt and did fairly well detailing it. I even put masking tape above it, to get that top edge without marking above it. Haven’t decided if I want him/her to have a red flying helmet or a green one. Guess I should ask Robecca ! Still looking forward to spray-painting Puma-dude, but we’re expecting thunderstorms soon, so the humidity is back up again.


Gonna try to get some sleep. Wish me luck tomorrow, would you ?


No comments:

Post a Comment