Thursday, August 9, 2012

Even my dolls are getting great snacks today !


Current Mood : Relaxed and soon to be fed !



It’s been a great day ! After not checking mail all week, Beloved Hubby picked it up late last night – and I had a package ! From Deborah, also known as DLSArmywife ! And it was sooo full of goodies, it’ll take me the rest of the week to take photos with it all. (happy sigh) Lockers, too ! Thanks, Deborah, I love it all !


I also found out that Robecca Steam is in our town ! It said our PO had her, but didn’t say ‘out for delivery’ so I didn’t think she’ll arrive today. Which was fine, tomorrow works just as well !  I also saw that the pair of Jackson Jekyll glasses I got cheap on eBay were due to arrive today, which is awesome. Wanted them for Rochelle Goyle, but Jackson looks naked without his pair, so I kept my eyes open for a second set. When I won them for the price of a Pinecone survey payment, I couldn’t help but think they were destined to be hers.


Put Skull Shores Ghoulia – the one with the broken arm – back in the collection. Debated keeping her for days, but in the end, I’ve grown to like her. I’d love to fix that arm with something besides an elastic cuff, but for now, she’s welcome the way she is. Plus, I like having more Ghoulias than Frankies, bad as that sounds. Six and five, respectively.


Thanks to Deborah, I now have 11 lockers ! And that doesn’t even count the ones built in to the School playset. Joel Orbach (CAM gargoyle) is now sitting on the odd one, and it looks so cute, I may not buy another.


Oh, and bookvoejka on the MH LiveJournal group posted a link to the twice-lost ‘missing chapter’ to those awful Lisi Harrsion books. If you’re unfamiliar, chapter 13 is ‘missing’ from each of those four dreadful novels. It’s invariably released later, and is usually Ghoulia-centric. Oddly enough, those four – even the badly shoe-horned Comic Con one – are my favorite parts of those otherwise not worth a single read volumes. I knew I’d only read three of the ‘lost’ chapters, but didn’t care enough to really hunt down the fourth. Now that I’ve read that one, it’s my very favorite. So much so that I’m completely re-thinking getting the scooter ! Arrrgh ! Read it for y’self here !


I swear, it’s so cute, I can’t help but wonder if someone besides Lisi wrote it. Maybe the diaries’ author(s)…?


Anyway…it’s nearly dinner time, and my guys are hungry ! Hope you’re heading into the weekend with a great day, too ! 

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so happy your goodies arrived! I was thrilled to be able to trade with you. HUGS

    ReplyDelete