Friday, May 4, 2012

Friday Night Fever !


Current Mood : I did it ! This dress/tunic is finally out of the way ! 



In true Thank God It’s Friday spirit, I finally got off my butt and altered the outfit I’ve long intended to go to #1 Fan / Fearleader Ghoulia – it’s a shiny, sparkly disco dress that’s fantastic on her. It came on ‘Chat Diva Teresa’, a doll I owned years ago, as a tunic. But now it’s a cool party dress on Ghoulia ! The back closure had to be tightened, and the back is so low, I had to make a stretchy, sparkly grey tube to go under it. So now, she’s modest and ready for the weekend’s fun. I may take in the side seams a bit, it’s still a bit baggy. Doesn’t she look great, though ?


And, of course, I found the fabric I’d misplaced. It was in the second place I looked, about where I thought it was. It just got hidden behind a new acquisition. And now that I have it out, and I’ve had a little experience sewing with it, I gotta use more of it. It doesn’t really show in the photo, but the dark grey sparkle looks just as good on Ghoulia as this tunic/dress does. Maybe better.


Not much else going on – Beloved Hubby and I watched a movie on the sofa together, and I did another small sewing job for FIL while keeping an eye on Dearest Son while he ran his Razor scooter up and down the street. Nice evening for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment