Thursday, May 3, 2012

Bug Report. No, seriously. That's all this is.


Current Mood : Bleh


Current Image Notes : Rochelle's box back. Click to embiggen ! 



Ya know, I’ve heard about biting flies, but never ran afoul of one before tonight. I’ve been bitten by ants and mosquitoes love me, but flies…those buggers hurt ! One got me three times before I saw him, and I had no idea what to do. Couldn’t find one of the five cans of Off we used to have, so I coated my ankles and feet with rubbing alcohol and waited for that sucker to land again. He (she ?) liked the dark space under the Arena. Didn’t much care for the alcohol taste, but it slowed ‘em down enough for me to swat ‘em with a flip-flop. Got him ! Only problem is, if I feel anything land on me, even just a crane fly, I come out swinging.


I’m not even gonna get into the insane June bugs. I try not to kill ‘em, but they’re just plain nuts.


As you can imagine from all the bug-talk, not much is going on around here. I’m not sure what’s wrong with me, but I’m kind of lazy. I don’t wanna sew, don’t wanna play, just kinda want to rest and read. Too bad the three ‘hold’ books I got from the library are all bad. Last time I take book recommendations from carnies.

No comments:

Post a Comment