Saturday, February 4, 2012

Why can't I get off my butt today...?

Current Mood : Really lazy



I really, really should have started the Monster High  box today. There's the cover to the directions - I only paid $5. for the pattern and instructions. I really have no reason why I didn't. I read the directions, verified that I already have all the materials needed (I got enough 6mm thick craft foam to make the Large size, twice !), and even know about which fabrics I'm gonna use.


But instead, I watched MST3K episodes, ate some more cauliflower, re-read the catheterization information, and mostly just read one of my library books. If you ever get a wild hair to see some of those classics online, visit this site - http://mst3konline.blogspot.com/  . It's a solid listing of where to see darn near every episode that's ever been available. Hm. Just now, as I was typing that, I got a weird yen to see Untamed Youth again.


Got to go out for a while with Beloved Hubby to a job site, and it was great to have some time together again. We had a nice late lunch together, and I learned what he's studying now. Not a lot of much, but in some ways, it was very necessary that it happened.


Gonna go curl back up with a favorite movie - hope your weekend is more fun-exciting ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment