Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Ghoulia sends her complements !

Current Mood : Loved. 


Hope you had a nice Valentine's Day ! After yesterday, Beloved Hubby was off the hook, I never expect him to do anything for Valentine's. Our anniversary is more important, and I don't need that much chocolate. That's funny. As a teen, I couldn't get enough chocolate, and now I'm nearly indifferent to it. It's a very rare day I get a sudden yearning for it. I'm really into exotic crackers these days. Aldi's has spoiled me rotten. Heck, I'd pay $3. right now for a small box of water crackers. Or a big bag of Goldfish crackers !


Anyway...quiet day today, which I sort of needed. There's a billing problem stemming from my medical issues last September, and today was the first I'd heard of them. So I get to run around and figure out what went wrong, 'cause we don't even have that kinda cash. If we did, we certainly wouldn't be living here ! (grin)


Started reading Thinking Small : The Long, Strange Trip of the VW Beetle that I snagged from the library. Dearest Son still loves VW 'Bugs', and I thought maybe we could read it together. Um, nope. It's very interesting, and I'm enjoying reading how Ferdinand Porsche (yes, that Porsche)  was involved in it's initial design, but I'm really getting tired of reading about Hitler and pre-war Germany. I know they're eternally entwined, but that doesn't mean I really wanna read about how much Adolf loved his mamma. Over several chapters.


I hope your day was fun ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment