Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I'm so loved !

Current Mood : So happy...



Look who flew my way today ! Thanks, Para - the doll is lovely, but your sketch even more amazing and sooo beautiful ! Look for a note from me Wednesday ! Beloved Hubby isn't letting me up much today.


Can't really blame him, but I'm healing right on schedule. Pried the bandage off, as ordered, and it took me a couple minutes to even find the incision. I've had angrier, bigger paper cuts. Cats have scratched me deeper when they were happy with me. Gosh, those guys are good. It hasn't even really hurt much, especially if you don't count bandage removal.


Today was kind of a carbon-copy of yesterday afternoon. Finished Mercedes Lackey's 'Owl' series, and started Beauty and the Werewolf - yeah, ya'll knew I'd start with that one, even with One Good Knight , Fortune's Fool, and The Fairy Godmother  waiting for me, too. Propped up Cupid where I could see her all day. Finished the cauliflower and the last of the oranges. I enjoy my luxuries.


And I'm really looking forward to starting that MH box. Whenever that is...

4 comments:

  1. ohmygosh, Dorrie! I've been spending most of my time offline, and totally missed the whole countdown to your surgery! I'm so glad to hear you did so well and are in recovery mode. Sending big hugs & get well wishes your way! Make sure you take all the time you need to get back into fighting shape! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Glad she arrived safe, and that you're on the mend! I'm happy that my silly little sketch cheered you up! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, very lucky!! I love her wings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too managed to miss the lead up to your surgery! So very glad to hear that it went well and you are recovering! Sending big hugs from NY! =D

    ReplyDelete