Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I'm home safe and sound...

...but I'm on bed-rest. Kinda~sorta had to sneak away to type this. Promise to update ya tomorrow, but didn't want anyone to worry. Made it through the surgery, just very, very tired. 


Special thanks to Para - she's beautiful ! Your sketch, I mean ! That and Cupid arrived safely today, but I have to say, your drawing made me smile bigger. So pretty...Thank you !


And thanks ya'll, for your kind thoughts. Lemme know when I can send hopes, wishes, and prayers your way, and I'd love to do it. 


Ugh. My jailer (Beloved Hubby) has clued that my latest 'bathroom break' is going long. Gotta split. See ya tomorrow ! 

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're back and on the mend.

    Get better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better!!!
    And, sounds like you need a laptop, hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad to hear everything went well. sending wishes of good healing to you!

    ReplyDelete