Sunday, February 5, 2012

Once more, I regain what I thought was lost for far longer...

Current Mood : High Anxiety


Oh, my, did we have fun today ! Beloved Hubby finally got his new laptop, after ages of not being able to decide between it and a tablet PC, Dearest Son got a new Wii game, and I got a new MP3 player ! That's it there, the SanDisk Clip, and it's just as fun as the other Sansas I've enjoyed. Only problem was, some of my ripped-from-CDs music is showing as 'out of license' when I try to transfer it. This is why people hate you, RIAA.


So I spent most of the afternoon - after going grocery shopping and verifying that our Mal-Wart has absolutely no Monster High in stock, as usual - loading music and enjoying it all over again, for about the fifth or eighth time. I may be spoiled and lazy, but at least I'm easy to please. 

No comments:

Post a Comment