Friday, February 13, 2015

O, the struggle...




Story of my life, right there.
Stolen from RebelCircus.com
Happy 17th ! Yup, Beloved Hubby has been stuck with my crazy assets for seventeen years already. I’d feel sorrier for him if I wasn’t such a raging narcissist !


Picked out the fabric I wanted to use for the next Snugfit Elaine blouse trial, another thrift store grab bag scrap, so it’d be a good idea for me to wash it first. Luckily, we have tons of clothes and socks waiting in the living room to be washed along with it. First sign you live with guys – hamper’s empty, but there’s dirty clothes draped over every chair and often, just lying there on the floor, waiting. I still think it’s awesome to be able to do laundry anytime I want. I don’t even have to hunt for quarters !


I didn’t have a lot of time to sew, since we went out to eat to celebrate, and by the time I pushed m’self away from my plate at the favored Chinese place, I was darn near too stuffed to walk ! I fear my blood sugar numbers tomorrow morning. The diuretic prescription refill that became such a mess after I called in last week still hasn’t arrived yet (although another ‘script I called in afterwards has),  but I’m hoping for tomorrow.


About all I did was cut out the newly-altered pattern pieces, cheap-serge the edges, and iron ‘em flat. So they’re all ready for later tonight, when I feel like doing something besides lying around watching Netflix with Beloved, or tomorrow, which is more likely.


No comments:

Post a Comment