Friday, October 4, 2013

Forgive me, but I'm gonna take a couple days of break...






Sorry, everyone, I’m just not ‘here’ right now. I’m not depressed, I’m just sort of ‘bleh’ all week, and it’s getting harder and harder to rhapsodize about clean laundry and the importance of keeping up with the dirty dishes. We’ve gotten a lot done, and the house is a lot more comfortable than it was… but I think I just need a bit of a mental break. Even when I have time and opportunity, I’m not ‘into’ sewing right now, even though I’ve found new patterns and ideas to work up.



I’ll post what I’ve already written, but Wed. and Thurs. are just gonna be blank. I’m hoping a good night of solid sleep will get me back to my usual ebullience. It could be the change of seasons, it could be the 6847 other changes recently – but I’m sure I’ll bounce out of it soon. 


Meanwhile, here's a cut/paste directly from happymeal.com, of the new MH promotion, due to start Oct. 11th. Can always use more storage, right ? 

No comments:

Post a Comment