Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Don't care about what the calendar says - it's Fall here !

Current Notes: Brrrrrrr !




It’s gotten downright cold here ! I actually had to close the doors and windows for the first time since we moved. Perfect weather for my long-sleeved Halloween shirt ! And my first cuppa Pumpkin Spice cappuccino from 7-11. I love autumn, even if it does make me indolent and lazy.


It’s also normally where I find m’self most content. Like right now. Wouldn’t mind going to a fabric or craft store, or just out for a bit, but there’s really nothing I want right now. None of the dolls I’m interested in are due out ‘til next month at the earliest, few of their Mattel-made clothes / shoes / accessories still enchant me enough to want to buy them, I’m still under a tidal wave of ‘just moved it’ fabric, and even the books I want are on order from the Library. If I had money, I’d be saving a ton of it !


Oh, and the trend may continue. In neither of the comic conventions were any upcoming Ghoulia dolls shown – just more of the same ‘same characters in new clothes and hair’ and a few new characters that, with the exception of Slow-Moe and Clawdia, I’m not really interested in. I sometimes think I mostly bought Catty Noir to keep m’self interested. Honestly, I was more excited about the Happy Meal pails – and Life in the Dreamhouse Raquelle – than I was about Noir.



Looks like the trick is remaining interested, even during the ‘off’ season…

No comments:

Post a Comment