Monday, April 22, 2013

Rulers can be so mean...


Current Mood : Fighting sleep...




We started the week off briskly with Dearest Son goofing around in the living room. He crashed into the white cubby, which didn’t hurt him, but when he snagged that big metal ruler with his shirt sleeve, it pulled back and smacked him, and that did. I admit, I’ve hit it with my arm before, but figured it was just me being clumsy, but it’s clear that ruler’s a menace. So I drilled a cup hook onto the cubby’s side, and the ruler’s hanging up safely out of the way. For it to smack anyone else, I’d have to take it off the hook with intent.


Not much going on, sewing that successful cowl collar seems to have drained all the creativity out of me for now. That, or I’m just tired. I’m firmly in the MH Slump, just like every year, but at least I know enough to not rush out and buy doll furniture I have no space for. In a day or two, I’m sure I’ll feel up to sewing again.


Maybe after my nap…

No comments:

Post a Comment