Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Oh, yeah ! How can you resist ?


Current Mood : Worn and sleepy. 




Got Fiyero / Matt O’Neil listed on Dollpage today, even made him a Flickr set, so potential buyers can see my horrible sewing for him close-up. I’m really glad I got to offer him early, waiting ‘til the weekend to post him up on eBay was gonna drive me nuts. Waiting ‘til I had a semi-‘me’ day to take photos was a good idea - while they don’t look it, they took hours. And I still don’t have a single one that doesn’t show shine on his eyebrow. (sigh) Hope any buyers don’t think that’s a scratch. I think I remembered to say how almost perfect he is in the text…


So, in essence, my ‘one doll romance’ plans for my ‘me’ days have already begun – I spent nearly all my available time with Fiyero ! While I think I set a reasonable price for him on Dollpage, I doubt he’ll sell there, and he’ll end up on eBay. Not sure how I wanna do things there. I like to set my prices low, but I’m gonna be all kindsa upset if someone wins him for 99c ! I may have to set my first reserve price, which will still be pretty low. I’d just make his opening bid the lowest I’ll take for him, but that doesn’t encourage bidding at all. (grin) Every time I’ve set an auction with the option of Buy it Now or bidding, it always has gone to bids, and it always closed higher than the BIN price.


Only thing more addicting than shopping and bidding on stuff is selling yours ! I keep checking my e-mail and the sales page, over and over…


The ‘clean up’ lot I bought from a MLP message board seller came in yesterday – that’s where the CAM dress Abbey wore came from. I love it all ! Just not sure what I’m gonna do with Skelita’s rolling luggage. And I went ahead and ordered the MH drawer knob off eBay. Too expensive for what it is, but it’s not like I’m ordering a dozen. Not gonna buy anything else until some of my stuff sells, though !

1 comment: