Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Awwwww....!


Current Mood : Sweet and cute !




Two great things that work well together – a ‘new’ (to us) CAM dress, and an older kids’ meal toy ! Abbey gets a new dress from the lot I bought from a MLP board member and an older Burger King mini stuffed Wampa creature from a Star Wars promotion I don’t even remember. I like to think this was Abbey’s from her childhood, her parents sent it along in a care package, with the usual Yak Cheese Chips, deep frozen buuz, and traditional family recipe boortzog - very popular among her friends with adventurous palates. But just seeing “Mister Growler” again makes her all misty-eyed. Aside from its uber-cute size, I’m not even sure why I kept it, but I’m glad I did ! It was one of the props I pulled out during last week’s ‘me’ day extravaganza.  It’s also one of my newest backdrops, from Michael’s scrapbook paper sale. Pretty !


In preparation of tomorrow’s ‘me’ day –  I already know I’ll be spending most of that time running errands with Beloved Hubby – I tackled four loads of laundry and a double sinkload of dishes today. Washed, dried, turned right-side-out if needed, and put away. I also wrote up Fiyero’s ad text, but I think I’ll change my departure schedule for him. My original plan, to get everything ready to put him up on eBay this weekend, will probably stay the same, but if my photos tomorrow come out well, I may go ahead and list him on Dollpage, see if he sells there. If not, I can cancel the listing on Dollpage and go ahead with eBay, if he does, yay !, no payin’ eBay commissions. Only thing is, with an auction, I can list him for ten bucks and see how the sale goes, but with Dollpage, I gotta come up with a price and shipping when I list him. Hmmm…guess I’d best find a box !


Oh, forgot something else I should have told you yesterday. While prowling around Hobby Lobby, I ended up in the ‘Kids Party’ section, and saw something familiar. A party favor pack much like the MH ones I’ve bought, just with colorful generic toys instead of branded ones. One even had those tiny notebooks, just like the MH ‘Decomposition Books’, but in bright colors. Hm. Found the price – exactly the same as the MH ones – in fact, since I got one at Mal-Wart for $9., the licensed ones were a little cheaper. Still, I may snag one later, with a 40% off coupon, just for some variety.  


That’s the only problem with HLobby’s 40% off coupons. There’s always something else you wanna use one on ! 

1 comment:

  1. Mister Growler! Aw, that is the most adorable story ever!

    ReplyDelete