Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Whoo-Hoo ! Who's havin' the best birthday ?!!


Current Mood : Chillin' !



Guess what I got ??! YES ! I got my birthday present, the big one, the long awaited and much anticipated Monster High School Playset ! Our store actually got two in, and I got first pick. The other vanished while another mom and I were discussing which dolls we’d be hunting next. She’s up for Venus McFlytrap, but her daughter and I are leaning more towards Robecca Steam. They were there for the TRU-exclusive Ghoulia doll and scooter set and the DracuLaura doll with her bath set. I drew her attention to the ‘I Love Fashion’ Abbey and Frankie sets, also TRU exclusives, while I was selecting which of the three Abbey ones would be going home with us. She bought both of them, allowing her daughter to pick. I made sure they saw the dark mark on one Abbey’s forehead. Ours had restocked, big time !


Still no individual Abbey outfits (the one with the ice skates) or Dead Tired Wave Two dolls (not much interested in those anyway), but they had the full Skulltimate Roller Maze line. I finally got to see them up-close, all four. Was glad I’d bought just the skates. Pretty dolls, but aside from the green hair streaks, nothing else really new. IMhO, curly pigtails do not look good on Ghoulia.


Dearest Son found the other Mega Bloks ‘Pyrates’ ship, on markdown from $70. to $24., and with a little help from mamma, used the last of his funds to snag it. It comes with its own floating squid ! Beloved can’t wait to take it to the still-emerald pool, hopefully soon. Lotta happy going back to Starlight’s trunk ! I also stopped off at PetSmartCo to return a fish tank accessory that didn’t fit the dolls (yes, I’m very strange), and hit Bed, Bath, and Beyond, mostly because it was there. Found the lighted mirror Beloved Hubby wanted, at a bargain price, so I snagged it, and they kindly let me choose a gift box. I got the biggest one, selfishly, and now it’s holding all my Barbie clothes ! At last, they’re free from the crappy, rained-on box they were in !


Beloved was home early enough for a package he ordered to arrive, so we all got new toys today ! (happy grin) I didn’t have much time to play with mine, because we still had to deliver groceries to MIL and deliver Baby Crissy to her new owner. We dropped off boxes and food, but there was no new news about FIL. Looks like it’ll be Friday or Saturday, though.


Baby was warmly welcomed into her new family, and as I was digging in the box, I discovered I’d put ‘Little Miss Make-Up’ in there, too. And that was fine, again, no space, no time. The buyer was thrilled, because Little Miss would make a great gift for Baby’s owner’s little sister.


After a quick grocery run – we spent less than half what we used to ! – we headed home. And it was then I discovered that one of the shoes I’d made Little Miss was on the floor of Venus-Diesel. Darn it. Left a message for the buyer, I’d be glad to drop it in the mail to her.


Got me to thinking, though – I’d bought Little Miss her original outfit, including shoes, off eBay…where was it ? Probably in with the Little Disney Prince/Princess and Timey, Dottie, and Cathy’s clothes pile. I needed to go through those, and even though the MH school temptingly called, I figured I’d best get that done. Ended up with a small pile of clothes I couldn’t tell who I made ‘em for, so I got Princess Dorrie out for some trials. I soon had the Little Miss issue wear in hand, along with some shoes and several separates too small for PDorrie, in a pile. Baby’s buyer called me back, so I had her address. Boy, is she gonna get a surprise in the mail. She thinks I’m just sending a shoe !


Beloved’s off tomorrow, so we’re all gonna relax and play and goof around. I’m having the best birthday week ever ! 

3 comments:

  1. Well Happy Birthday to you!!!! I love the new Abby fashions! I got MH goodies for my birthday too! The Coffin Bean is on it's way to me, and i found the CaM guys while I was out shopping last weekend! :-)

    BTW I am still getting your package together and will try to get it out in Thursdays mail! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want free stuff for Stardolls then you have to join the Stuffpoint site. There you can earn points by adding wallpapers, watching videos etc and convert them for example into Stardoll $$$ Gift cards. It's really fun, beleive me or not. Just try it))

    http://stuffpoint.com/index.php?r=116134

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday. Loving your gifts

    ReplyDelete