Wednesday, September 7, 2011

With this scan, you could probably make your own bookmarks...



Current Mood : Just plain sleepy !



Mentioned on Flickr that Lagoona 2.0 arrived yesterday with a little plastic bookmark loose in her package. Odd, I hadn't heard about that from anyone else - must be new. It's certainly cute enough, and a neat ad for the novels. The middle 'coffin' shape is detached to form a sort of clip over the page, and I can tell you, the little 'skullie' peeking over the pages is adorable. Evidently not many have seen it yet, so it's today's image, even though I have a new photo of Lagoona 2.0 herself, as well as revamped Barbie fashion images from yesterday and today. It's nice to have the photos ready to go ! 


I'm sort of proud of today's Barbie retrofitting, sort of not. I actually got on the sewing machine today, but 'KJ' and I are still finding our happy place again. Forgot to change the foot from straight to zig-zag when I dialed up a zig-zag stitch, so I broke that poor needle. The thin, costume-y fabric didn't wanna sew anyway, so today's effort is a perishing mess in the back, but it looks OK in the front. Basically, what I did was flatten out two skirts from the 'Sassy' Fashionista Barbie that was out a couple years ago - those little shiny bubble ones - and sew them together. With Velcro and a bit of stretch at the top, the skirts are now either a short dress or a skirt, and it's pretty cute. You'll get that photo soon ! 


I had some excitement today - a little sparrow flew in for a few seconds, with two yowling cats hot on his claw-heels. DC and Oliver were going nutz ! I was amazed they could yowl at all, drooling as hard as they were. They chased him right out the front door, so by the time I realized there was a bird in the living room, there wasn't. 


Other than that, it was a kind of quiet day. Fell asleep on the sofa a couple times, but only for a few seconds. I'm really looking forward to a good night's sleep tonight, I'm still waking up every few hours because I bumped my leg, or had a cramp or something. But several spots on my spa leg have healed completely, and my therapy one is slowly but surely coming along. Got an appointment with my usual practitioner on Tuesday, and I hope to have some real improvement to show off by then ! 


Well, time to scrounge up some dinner ! Hope your Wednesday was easy and got you looking forward to the weekend !

No comments:

Post a Comment