Sunday, September 18, 2011

Gil ! I saw GIIIIL ! Soon he will be ours...






Wow ! Looks like Operetta's sneak peek was just the beginning ! Today I got to see the video up there, laden with new, rumored goodies. And, yes, yes, YES ! There is aGIL !! Everyone else can go nuts over Spectra or Operetta, I've wanted Gillington Webber as a doll since his first episode appearance, and I was beginning to think his time may had come and gone too early. But no ! He's in the video !! Oh, so soon to be MINE...


So many other goodies shown, too. Cleo's vanity...looks kind of tentacle-y, so I'm not too sure about it, but it's hard to really get a close look, so like most stuff, once it's on shelves, I'll decide then. Ya'll know me, I have half the stuff I never thought I'd want, and some dolls and things I burned for I never wanted again once I saw it !


DracuLaura's roadster will probably thrill Dearest Son, but I'm not too wild just yet, and I find myself more intrigued than I thought I'd be by the 'Create Your Own Monster' dolls, especially the clothes that come with them. There seem to be 'Cupid' sets, maybe with a masquerade theme - the out-of-box display of DLaura and Clawd seem to have whiskers or costume elements on - and boxes have hearts beyond DLaura's 'Sweet 1600' logo. Some stuff blurred by too fast to see, so I can't comment on it all, but wow. There certainly was a lot to gawp at - especially Gil ! If I only get one MH item for the rest of days, it'd be Gil. It'd sure make Beloved Hubby happy if that were so.


Another kind of boring day. I scratched my poor damaged leg in my sleep so hard I snagged a scab, so now it hurts. At least I have an appointment with my practitioner tomorrow, so she can advise. It's really healed up a lot this month, so I'm hoping we can quit all these antibiotic pills, they're making me nauseous, and just keep up with the sterile bandaging and triple antibiotic gel. Appetite is still off after rallying briefly, so maybe she'll have some ideas. Goss knows the last two didn't give me a lot of confidence. Oh, I believed in their abilities, but their shuddering and squirming around me really shattered mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment