Thursday, September 15, 2011

This is what happens when Dearest Son leaves his toys out !


Current Mood : Silly



Not much going on today - my legs itch like crazy, so we started using a light lotion on the spots we could. Much better ! Healing skin can be so dry.


We have another example of 'Don't like the weather ? Wait a few !' going on. Tuesday it was so hot, we had to turn on the air conditioning. Tonight, we have blankets on the beds. May actually have to activate the heat this weekend. It's hard to believe.


Still no luck finding my old sudoku puzzle book, so I did some more hand-sewing. We're down to the guy clothes, so I grabbed Holt Hyde and pretty much used him as a try-on model, to decide what got altered and what went to the growing yard-sale pile. Turns out, some stuff I altered for Barbie that didn't fit well looks decent on the MH guys, so their wardrobe has just increased. Talk more specifically about it tomorrow, since I already know Jackson Jekyll is modeling then, and is wearing a selection.


Holt is posing by a remote-control Barbie car I picked up, working and even with intact batteries, from a yard sale for 25c. I gave it to Dearest Son later, and he still plays with it - mostly to compare it to the $250. high-powered remote control vehicles that aren't made for fashion dolls. Occasionally, though, I'll find it, or one of his other two Barbie-scale cars, in the living room, with a yard-sale box Barbie at the wheel. I still ask when I need one for a photo shoot, of course.


His shirt is from a Bratz Boys outfit I ended up with in a doll clothes lot. The outfits are well-made, but darn near too short for anyone but a Bratz, especially the pants. Still stole the belt of the accompanying jeans before I donated them,  though. Not sure where the faux-suede brown pants came from, but they fit without alteration, so yaaay. Scream Team Casketball uniform shoes.


No appointment today, had to cancel. But I'll rebook for Tuesday - I need to know what to do about my prescriptions, and I doubt she'll refill any of them without seeing the current status first. I know I wouldn't. Things should be better by Tuesday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment