Thursday, September 8, 2011

Hangin' with Lagoona...all four of 'em !



Current Mood : Still slightly ill...



That's my new Lagoona ! Funny how I've gone from one in 2010 to four in 2011. Mattel didn't even offer a second Lagoona until this year, and then, like with Ghoulia, they really pulled out all the stops ! I'm relieved - no more hunting, or hoping. All I want are the new clothing packs, and if the Fear Uniforms are any indication, once they're in stock, they're around for a while. Folks are still payin' $20. for 'em on eBay, but they're not me. If retail is eight bucks, that's what I'm gonna try to pay - unless I can get it for less ! Beloved Hubby doesn't mind paying a bit extra for shipping, since it probably costs less than the diesel it takes to tour Target and TRU hunting for stuff !


Today was...not good. Oh, it was still lovely outside, and we're going on nearly a week with no air conditioning (which is great, since our last bill was outrageous !), but I woke up feeling like aquarium crud and afraid to eat anything, lest it get worse. So I ate a baked potato...and it got worse. I think maybe two hours' spacing may not be enough for all these antibiotics I'm on, so I'll try to allow more time in between them. After all, it says right on the pharmacy sheets what they can do to me, and I know they ain't lyin' !


As a result, I wasn't in much of a mood to sew or even watch Netflix today. I figured I could let my fingers rest up for a little while, pick up the next project tomorrow. So I salvaged a belt from a pair of Barbie pants and a buckle from a damaged Barbie jumper, and put those away.


Beloved came home with a deli ring of multi-colored Jell-o, which I ate about half of - it was perfect ! Cool and delicious, and unlikely to do anything else to my screwed-up stomach. He opted for a melon, so we both ate light for dinner. I'm about ready for bed already - and I'm hoping for kind dreams, for all of us !

No comments:

Post a Comment