Sunday, April 8, 2018

I love what you do ! Whatever it is !


Ain’t no sewin’ for the lazy ! After successfully whizzing away an entire Saturday, I had the most solid intentions of sewing today. But a chance comment from Dearest Son – that he wanted to take drawing lessons from Beloved Hubby, to improve his art – had us completely redoing the living room, relocating unused computers, finding old hardware, finding the dust rhinos a new preserve in the trash can, and moving furniture. Luckily, we’d had a big bacon, egg, and biscuit/toast breakfast beforehand !


I benefit, too – it cleared enough space to use my Wii Fit again ! You know, like I’ve promised my cardiologists’ and doctors that I’d start up again back in November ? All I need are some batteries and determination, and I can buy the batteries.


It’s true what they say – change your view, improve your outlook ! I really like this new, improved living area. Just need to clean my incredibly cluttered sewing table (that’s had all this new and new-to-me fabric tossed on it !). I’m also hoping to snag an underbed box for Ms. Elsa’s wardrobe sometime this week. I actually measured the gown she came in, to get the right length. I’m insane. . .


Also hoping to soon snag a new bedside table. Mine’s an old, kinda wobbly TV tray, put there by Beloved back when I was nearly bedridden. Measured that too, in case I stumble over something good on my prowls.


Ahh, a new week begins. Hope it’s a good one for all of us !

No comments:

Post a Comment