Saturday, April 28, 2018

(embarrased) Um.. . Hi.


Sorry ! Didn’t mean to worry you – again ! I just. . . (sigh) got embarrassed that I wasted another week and didn’t sew anything, and it cascaded. Then some personal stuff comes up – like it always does ! – and by the time the dust settled, here we are. My cold was only slightly painful and didn’t risk my health at all, but all that coughing and gunk certainly wasn’t any fun. One of my friends called it ‘the crud’, and I wondered if she meant what was getting coughed and blown out, or how I felt.


So. Still haven’t sewn, but I finally brushed Princess Luna out and put some newly-thrifted dolls away. My sewing table’s clean enough to sew on now ! I’ve scored several ‘Little Disney Princesses’ and the random ‘Animator’ from Goodwill and other thrifts, which I’m sure you’ll see soon. They nearly all come to me with packaging rubber bands and tags, but their hair’s wrecked around them. And about 75% of the time, they’re shoeless. I even found a Mulan LDP !


I also got the Plastic Surgery glue, and put the inner hip-workings of that Quick Curl Barbie back together. I’m letting it cure, but if you’ve ever had a hassle with SuperGlue and Barbie parts, I can assure you, this stuff is problem-free. The broken parts adhered quick and solidly, very nice. I’m letting it ‘cure’ overnight, and we’ll see if I did it right tomorrow.


And. . . I wanna sew !

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're feeling better! Luna is looking gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete