Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Coughing up gunk in a C-Pap mask is about as bad as it sounds. . .


Oh, forgot to tell you – during last month’s cardiologist appointment, I said I’d quit taking daily multivitamins, as I’d read articles that most of it gets flushed during the day. She told me it’d be a good idea to take them anyway, to fill in a bit. They wouldn’t hurt me, and it’d take effort to OD on them. In short, it was highly unlikely to harm me, and could help. So when we went to Mal-Wart, I studied the display, juggled some researched numbers, and found the best value ‘gummy’ vitamins, as those actually get taken. I left it to Dearest Son to decide if he preferred Star Wars, Frozen, or Disney Princesses. He ate an Ariel and a Belle this morning. I have to say that the red Ariels are quite tasty !


However, that was pretty much the high point of the day. Awoke feeling like the floor of a taxicab, and after breakfast, that upgraded to feeling like hot garbage. Cancelled my defibrillator appointment, I didn’t feel safe to drive or risk a buncha people if this was a bad cold. Already rescheduled. Not sure if I’m gonna make therapy tomorrow, unless I improve dramatically.


Meanwhile, I pretty much ate my rotisserie-bits chicken soup with potatoes, for lunch and reheated for dinner, and aside from a small bag of Smartfood popcorn, that was all. It’s early for me, but I’m wiped out, so I’m turning in. Hope your day was illness-free !

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, I hope that you’re not getting the crud that’s going around here. I had it a few weeks ago and I was sick as a dog. Here’s hoping you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete