Sunday, April 29, 2018

I gotta quit going to Goodwill . . .

My 99¢ new-to-me mug for tea at therapy

‘Spring Cleaning’ Saturday (aka: Big Trash Pick Up Day) is next week, so we spent some family time dragging unwanted stuff to the curb. Got rid of the last bits M & FIL left behind, some junk from the garage, and some kitchen chairs. Beloved Hubby’s talking about moving again, so we’re thinning the herds of stuff. I saw several others doing the same when I went out on a soda run. Pickers are already out, and they can have whatever they want, long as they don’t toss the rest into the street ! 

Pancakes for a late breakfast – Beloved’s a great cook ! – and naps after lots of cleaning and full tummies. Chickened out of finishing QC Barbie’s leg repair after I noticed how dirty her legs are, so I gotta figure how to get years of grime off soft vinyl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment