Friday, May 9, 2014

OK, back to making things - I have everything I want now.

Current Notes: Interactive Belle's dress (Playmates, 2002) 
on Disney Princess & Me Aurora (Jakks Pacific, 2010).
Some things are just meant to be together, no matter the details ! 



Once again, I got an awesome seller. Playmates’ My Interactive Princess Belle’s ‘village dress’ is already here ! It has a couple picks in it, but it just about fits, a little snug at the sleeve cuff again, and a bit tight at the closure, but it does close, and looks great. It’s nice to know most of those outfits fit – but as I have a Belle ball gown already, have half of Jasmine’s costume, and don’t really care for Interactive Ariel’s fin design, there isn’t much for me to want.


(chortle) Yeah, right ! I always want something ! Right now, it’s potato chips…

No comments:

Post a Comment