Wednesday, November 11, 2015
At least I made an effort. . .
Believe it or not, this looked better before I ironed it. . .
Well, I may *want* to make Beautiful Things, but most of my results are far from the mark ! This looked pretty good right outta Brody’s hoop, but I wanted to iron it, and it crinkled up like that. I thought the fabric had been washed, and I ironed it before I stitched on it, but you can’t argue with the end result. I can stitch it again later, but I did want you to see this latest Fail. I read this on Facebook, thought it might be a little inspirational, so I used my Ann the Gran Alphabet Xpress program to digitize it m’self, but it’s actually more depressing than I thought. At least I finally got to use that frame that’s been sitting around for so long !
Didn’t do much else, I was lazy, and claimed Veteran’s Day / Memorial Day as my excuse. Brought my neglected e-mail in-box to 0 unread, down from 768, with well over a thousand opened but just sitting there. Yeah, I got about 70 of those left to sort through.