Friday, December 9, 2016

Feel free to join me in a chorus of 'Let It Go' - I'll be singing it for years at this rate. . .



Sometimes, it’s really hard to be ‘the bigger person’. Yeah, FIL took a big dump on FBook and spun around in it a while this morning, like some demented ballerina. I honestly don’t know what’s worse, the half-truths or the out-and-out lies. Straight out insults don’t bug me much, although it chafes because I always give better than I get in a straight-out verbal fight. Much as I’d love to take his post apart, phrase by phrase (darn near word by word, really), it’s not gonna do much good. Do I really care what Aunt B. thinks ? If FIL can say these things about us online, I don’t even wanna know what he’s said in person. And yes, today he used names. Of course. Just have to keep reminding m’self that he’s not my problem anymore, although he seems determined to make himself one. Maybe this is his desperate attempt to stay involved ? Or he’s trying to ingratiate himself with BIL’s soon-to-be ex-Wife and family ? The one he badmouthed for days ? Either way, it’s pretty sad.


Not much else going on – found some fabric in the bottom of the laundry basket and got it washed with today’s load. Next week, I unload and wash the clothes that’ve been bagged up since August. Found enough coat hangers to get nearly everything that needs it hung up, and it’s weird how much seeing my clothes in my closet thrills me. It’s also a bit exhausting, but I’m glad I got it done. 


Beloved Hubby and Dearest Son went on a Mal-Wart run and came home with much-needed socks and groceries. Frozen pizzas for dinner ! My guys played video games while I downloaded another dozen or so freebie embroidery designs. There’ve been so many since Thanksgiving, I can barely keep up with what I’ve already claimed ! Many are designs I’d have gladly paid for, and look forward to using. Just have to spend a good day in the Playroom, cleaning and sorting, so I’ll have space to create soon.

1 comment: