Thursday, July 12, 2012

Waterlogged !


Current Mood : Lazy-sleepy



Never fails. I get all caught up, and then I have nothin’ to say !


Finally got all the housework done, except for tomorrow’s dishes – I made a huge dinner tonight, to go along with the huge mess I made in the kitchen. But who knew leftover gyro meat shredded and added to hamburger for meatloaf would taste soooo good ? Not me, it was a gamble to use it up, and luckily, it really was delicious. Since I had the oven on, I baked beans and potatoes to go with it, and even got the sour cream Beloved Hubby likes.


Everyone ate until they were darn near stupefied – and then we got our second wind and spent an hour in the pool ! Yes, it’s finally clean and open, but thanks to the cooler day, the water was a bit chill at first. I warmed up by doing some aqua-exercises I saw online, and that helped. My legs are so rubbery right now, I can barely walk on ‘em. Between the exercises and the just plain floating and splashin’ around, I think I got a good workout today.


Oh, and I did wanna say something before too much time passed. I’m not really mad at anyone over those pictures that got ‘copyright violation’ slapped on ‘em. I thought I was simply reposting something already out there, but since it wasn’t released from Mattel – as evidenced by the ‘Monster High Parents’ watermark right on the middle of all of ‘em – I should have thought twice and not done it. What I am a bit resentful about is how it was handled. I still have no real proof over who claimed copyright, or on what, or even if that’s why those posts got in hot water. All the sites Blogger sent me that would supposedly explain why those got the ‘draft’ axe told me a big total of absolutely nothing. If I just knew what was going on, I could straighten up and do better, but it’s hard to go on supposition and confusing hyperlinks.


So, from now on, I’m just gonna repost what Mattel’s officially put up, or my own stuff. Dunno how I’ll get into trouble for that. But you’ll know if I do !


In other news, it was announced during a Japanese convention that a new Sailor Moon  series will premiere next year. Titled simply Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon – translated, it’s the same thing the first season of the original anime was titled – there aren’t many other details. Still, it’s nice to hear it hasn’t been totally forgotten. I loved it in its time…


Not much else going on. I keep meaning to sew and scan patterns, but I end up just thinking and cleaning. Turns out, I need another power strip for the printers and the lamp in our bedroom, so we’ll probably snag a cheap one tomorrow. I hate to keep going out, but at least it’s not for more MH stuff. For once !

No comments:

Post a Comment