Monday, July 9, 2012

Kids' sizes only, darn it. Maybe if I got two and sewed 'em together...Ok, ok, three.


Current Mood : Bleh. 



I had so many plans for the day – start sewing again, get all this piled-up stuff put away, toss out some more boxes, get the dishes done, mail off those doll shoes and clothes to Baby Crissy’s owners – but I felt lousy. Only the last two things done got did. And I had to drag m’self through those. But at least something got done.


And, after letting it sit around overnight, with Slo-Moe and Lagoona posed around it, I’ve decided to keep the dj booth / trophy case. I like it better than I did, and can always use something for the dolls to pose with, and leave coffee and soda cups on. Can still use the My Scene ‘My Club’ booth for all those upstairs parties and dances instead. Still gonna ditch the disco ball and pink pumpkins, though.


I’m also gonna be on the lookout for more trophies ! That top row looks so empty. Hoping to visit Hobby Lobby this week sometime, see if they have anything in the dollhouse miniatures section. One inch tall, or a little larger, would be great.


Of course, I may have to hit Target soon. Robecca Steam, the copper-tone robot girl, has begun to make her appearance, along with Venus McFlytrap. Mostly on the west coast, which is the usual pattern, but ya never know. I still remember being shocked to my socks when I found Rochelle and basic Jackson at Mal-Wart, without so much as a struggle or even a hunt. It could happen again – well, truth is, it will. I’m not going on a doll safari this time, either. She’ll be there when I’m out, sooner or later.


Seriously, though, I’ve barely had time to play with the School playset yet, so searching for more stuff just seems ridiculous right now. And there’s tons of other goodies I haven’t touched yet, and some haven’t arrived. I can’t wait for the Jemgirl Creations shoes to arrive from Australia !


Got the bay leaves in, though, and scattered them all over the place. Natural bug repellant. Much cheaper through eBay than the local grocer. My seller went by some mystical, metaphysical storefront name, but when I went to pay, it was to a pet shop !

No comments:

Post a Comment