Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Better than expected !


Current Mood : Content.


Current Image Notes : Bigger with the clickie !


I was pleasantly surprised by Lagoona’s odd jumpsuit when I opened it up. The paper doll beneath has the same bikini as the school sports uniform, but there’s a new color and design to it. Nice touch ! It’s hard to see the cute pink goblet cocktail in her hand, but the bendy straw makes it less ‘Cosmo’ and more ‘Seventeen’.


The jumpsuit was still a mess, in my opinion. The ribbons don’t come together where they should, and it’s off-center at the front. And while it has nothing to do with the design, the darn little plastic tabs holding it on the plastic form underneath opened up a hole right on the front. Patched it with Fray-Check, and hope it doesn’t snag or get worse.


However, once it was on her, it looked pretty good. I used the belt as a scarf, to hide the hole and the bad ribbon positioning. It’s still a rather odd design, but it suits her. I like that the ribbon on it matches the Moxie Teenz tote one, and it can hold all the three-eyed frogs we have. I thought to put it on sea monster Carlin, but the colors seemed to clash with her skin. The shoes look weird in package, too, but again, suit Lagoona more than I thought they would. The pink platforms will probably also look good on DracuLaura. May have to try those weird ‘Elton John’ glasses on her, too. So, while there’s no way I would have paid $8. for this, I’m glad I got it. I’d get even the ones I hated if they were always four bucks !


Got most of the housework caught up – finished the dishes and started vacuuming. I get to finish that, do the bathroom, and maybe finish up the laundry tomorrow. After that, I just have dishes to do, and I’m off for the weekend ! I got plans…

1 comment:

  1. I picked this one up last week too! (I bought it honestly for the shoes! LOL) But you've made the outfit look really good!

    ReplyDelete