Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Hope your day is cuddy and dry...



Current Mood : Trying so hard not to worry...



I have to admit, after a day off doin' nothin', I wasn't exactly eager to attack the remaining housework today ! But some stuff always needs doing, and some didn't get done this weekend, so... plus, it kept my mind off worrying over Oliver-kitten and the mess that's currently my right leg. Nothing's changed on either front, and I'm not sure what I need to do. Might as well get some work done while me and my body try to figure it out !


The floors here are all laminates, except for the carpeting in the bedrooms and playroom - which means they get gritty fast, and if they go too long without a serious sweep, you end up wiping your feet as you *leave* the house. While I hate doing dishes the most, Beloved Hubby hates floor care, something I don't mind much. Plus the living room was especially bugging my feet, so it was past time. 


Sweeping the computer area and kitchen was fairly easy - but it still took two... well, 'sweeps' to get most of the dirt. Living room's always harder, because I usually have to get to the floor first, by moving laundry, toys, Airsoft equipment, and reading materials back to where they belong first. 


Found a wet load of clothes in the washer, so I ended up doing laundry anyway, three loads. Put the small stuff away, but the pile that needs to go in the closet's getting huge. I may have to tackle that one ten minutes at a time, too. It's just that, once I get going, I hate to stop - especially if I can see an end to it soon !

No comments:

Post a Comment