Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Back to boring Tuesday... thank Everything !



Not much going on today – about all I can say I got done was some meals and dishes. Oh, and I cleared off the shelf I’ve held reserved for my DP&M dolls. All four fit, but I’m not sure about keeping two Belle dolls. I’ve toyed with making my a custom favorite Disney princess –Leia ! – from one, but I really don’t think I have the skill to get that hair out of Belle’s. And if I can make Leia, why have two dolls anyway ?  I figure I can do what I’m already doing. Instead of having, say, Cinderella, Aurora, Elsa, and Rapunzel dolls, have the one I like best – Aurora - and buy/make Cinderella, Elsa, and Rapunzel’s gowns. So far, thanks to my birthday lot, I only need to score Cinderella, Ariel, and Merita’s issue gowns, and I’ll have all that was made for them – and will have to go make my own for the rest of ‘em ! Or collect all the skating dresses, and all the tea party dresses…



But I’m not really fond of the tea party dresses, except for Tiana’s, with the awesome picture hat, and the only thing I liked about their skating costumes was the skates. And I already have three pair of those ! I’m hoping that, if I keep it to three pair of skates, I can keep it to three dolls, but I think, sooner or later, that I’ll end up with a redhead…

No comments:

Post a Comment