Monday, November 11, 2013

If you ask me, we could use more cheese around here...

Current Notes: (sigh) 




Today did  not start out better. I woke up to an ambulance coming to a stop at our driveway. Rescue personnel were in the living room before I finished sliding into shoes. FIL had a seizure. Like Dearest Son’s seizure, there was no time to tell the rest of the house, so I did what I could while they took care of FIL – got Friday put away outside, clearing garage junk out of the way, answering a few questions, making sure DMIL had some cash and both his and her phones, just in case. We couldn’t find her shoes in the scared scramble, so I gave her mine. Talk about symbolism.


He was home a few hours later, which I expected. There’s not a lot that the best medical teams can do after a seizure, except prescribe medicine and schedule tests. It’d have to be a seizure more serious than I’ve ever seen – thank Everything ! – to merit being admitted. Beloved Hubby went to get him and DMIL, just in time for lunch. With tacos !


Unfortunately, I have a raging stomach-ache, and have been lying down most of tonight. Don’t think it’s the tacos’ fault, though. I’m gonna hit the hay.



Well. Hope reset for tomorrow, then. 

No comments:

Post a Comment