Thursday, April 19, 2012

If it ever stops raining, expect more photos of Jackson soon !


Current Mood : Itchy


Yess ! Jackson is finally mine ! Well, he’s already been mine since I got him and Rochelle last week, but I decided to wait to ‘claim’ him. Dearest Son’s been working for some time on a report, and I said I wouldn’t get to open Jackson until that report was done. It was kind of a solidarity thing with Dearest, since he’d had to wait on his last pirate ship until he got to a certain point with it. Finishing it would take at least three hours, just for my part of it, so I felt that I’d earned Jackson, just like he earned his pirate ship. And it’s done, and I am soooo happy.


And let’s face it, once you have the doll in your hot little hands, it’s not so hard to wait to debox. I’d say 95% of wanting a new Monster High doll is finding him/her, sometimes it’s darn near anticlimactic when you have the doll out of the box.


Concentrated today’s cleaning on our bedroom, and cleared out two milk crates of miscellaneous stuff that’d been shoved in there. Files, important papers, empty boxes, dirty laundry, and a My Little Pony coloring book Beloved Hubby got me as a joke. I’ve barely touched it, but I’m giving serious thought to using it for a Pinkie Pie embroidery design, he loves that character.


The crates got emptied and moved to Dearest’s room for toy storage. Now I have a little more room for the yoga part of Wii Fit. Been meaning to do that for weeks. Took out trash, did some dishes, made dinner. The usual. I’d try to sew tonight, but I’m hoping to start going to bed sooner. I’ve been staying up with Dearest until ridiculous hours, and it’s starting to affect my mood, so it’s time to knock it off. If there’s a single person in the universe who needs beauty sleep – inside and out ! – it’s me.

No comments:

Post a Comment