Friday, February 10, 2012

Don't care, love 'em both !

Current Mood : Playful



And the hits just keep on comin'. I got to see the 'Why Do Ghouls Fall In Love ?' special today - two days early - courtesy of a British kids' website. (sigh) I'm starting to think the US isn't Mattel's primary market anymore. In any case, it's cute as anything, although I really didn't need to see more 'Bad Toralei' when I'm already regretting getting the doll. If you'd like to enjoy early, go here - http://www.swapit.co.uk/Earn/WatchToEarn?paidVideoId=7  . You don't have to join or anything to see the video, but ya can if ya wanna. Don't wanna give any more spoilers until Sunday, so...


Not a lot going on...Beloved Hubby's first few tests have been aced, although they began with much anxiety and worry. He's happily working on extra credit, with a 102 average in two classes. Goes to prove my Mass. Comm. professor right once again - 'The only people who want and will do a decent job on extra credit opportunities are the ones who don't really need 'em.'.


We were up at 1am last night in the 24-hr. Laundromat, a quiet, warm place for him to study and me to get some stuff done. Long as he carries the baskets, I'm OK for light housework, and our dirty clothes piles was reaching Jabba the Hutt size. Got it all done, and I got it all dried, folded, and put away today. Thinking of making a solo run Monday, to get all these blankets cleaned. We can use the washer here, but it floods the Garpartment unless I sit in the dank, dark garage to watch that the machine doesn't overflow the drain. Nope, it's well-worth $6. to get it all done in an hour, and only use the dryer, which doesn't flood anything.


Played with my dolls a bit, hope you don't mind another mini comic-strip. About half yer Monster High fans truly believe that Cupid shares a head mold with Ghoulia, and are kind of disappointed to see the first 'repeat' in the line. Others are just as convinced Cupid has her very own mold, since even the Create-A-Monster line has original heads, it'd be no problem for Mattel to originate one for her. I kinda think it is, but don't have any incontrovertible evidence - even side-by-side, profile to profile photos taken by near-professionals haven't swayed most attitudes, so I'm taking a 'meh' stance and enjoying both. It really doesn't matter one way or the other, especially since they're both awesome, either way.


Yaay ! Beloved's home ! Hope your Friday is fun and free of people whining !  In other words, see you tomorrow ! 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing that link, I just finished watching it. I think the previous ones were better. I'm still not a fan of the switch to 3-D animation, yes it allowed more interesting angles, but sometimes it made the character models look terrible!
    Also did they change Ghoulia's voice? I remember it being lower and more monotone, now it's a bit more "expressive", which I'm not a fan of.
    Still planning on re-watching it tomorrow though.

    ReplyDelete